The Information We Collect:
We collect information directly from individuals through the use of our website. Generally, the information we collect includes your:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Other personal information related to your request or inquiry.
Our Use of Your Personal Information:
We use the personal information you provide to respond to your request or inquiry and in the ordinary course of conducting business.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
LBT Law will not rent or sell your personal information, nor will we share it with third parties, outside of LBT Law, for marketing purposes.
We will only share personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Third party service providers that provide services to us or to whom we outsource certain services.
- Our professional advisers, such as lawyers and accountants.
- Government and/or regulatory authorities.
- Professional indemnity insurers.
- Regulators, tax authorities and/or corporate registries.
In addition, we may disclose personal information to other third parties under the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers
- When Legally Required
- To Protect Our Legal Rights
Our Commitment to Security:
LBT Law employs security measures to prevent unauthorized access to our technology infrastructure, including information that we collect online. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
How to Contact Us: